- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate preparation of consolidated Group and Hong Kong management reports.
- Responsible for performing weekly/monthly financial analysis on financial performance at Group and Hong Kong level through variance and gap analysis.
- Financial planning, estimates, forecast and budgets for Group and Hong Kong.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis.
- Monthly P&L variance analysis.
- Group Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Commentary preparation on monthly performances of Asia business for Group Finance and Asia senior management review.
- Review and drive internal controls and process improvement initiatives which can enhance the operational and financial/accounting efficiencies.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies.
- Financial software implementation team member.
- Ensure proper documentation of key policies and processes.
- Perform project evaluation and feasibility studies for existing and new businesses.
- Support new processes and system implementation when required.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy or ACCA equivalent with minimum 3 years full time experience in accounting.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, good team player
- Have worked as Consolidation Accountant or Similar roles.
- Experience in ERP system and excellent Excel skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, hands-on, and meticulous.
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills, detail minded.
- Manage the upkeep of corporate governance standards and measures.
Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the HR Department via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.